Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

About a boy who randomly posts but is filled with many thoughts, most of them ridiculous, some stupid and the odd one intriguing...

Thursday, November 04, 2004

asterisk

it has come to my attention that this web site is more widely consulted than i had previously thought to be the case. this means that i'm going to have to neuter my content a bit. sorry to my friends in winnipeg, waterloo and toronto, but i'm likely not going to say much about my personal life here. if you want the real gossip, drop me a line and we can have a good chat. alternatively, i'll be in the hinterland this holiday season. i'm in winnipeg from 9 december to 30 december and in toronto from 30 december to 9 january.

for those outside of these locales, it looks like e-mail is the way forward. so, from here on, you're likely to find content about politics, books, random musings or some rather banal statement on the facts of my life. you're unlikely to get the good stuff though- no rants about my job, my friends, or my partners. thinking back, i'm not sure i post on that anyway.

all good wishes, m.

. . .