Fumbling Towards Ecstasy

About a boy who randomly posts but is filled with many thoughts, most of them ridiculous, some stupid and the odd one intriguing...

Friday, June 28, 2002

it has been a day for enormous contemplation. i have found, in my friend bill, a confidante and soul-mate who i can share so honestly with that i often discover new parts of me i couldn't articulate before. parts of them scare me and parts of them are refreshing. at the core of it, is a genuine search for self-love that is not dependent on others but is within me. i'm not sure i'll ever get there. along the way, however, i have come face to face with so many of my flaws and also a much wider picture of my motivations. human existence is so complicated but yet so exciting...

i leave for pride on saturday but i'll post more on that later.